Friday 6 May 2011

March 2011

First of all I have to apologise for the lateness of this and Aprils blog! Time has been running away!

I have some exciting news!! After following the last couple of months of success I started to look for sponsorship to help fund my dream. Much to my delight, my local gym, Total Fitness, have decided to support me. My first bit of sponsorship!!

Well it has been a very, very quiet month! I have been hitting training hard with lots of double sessions. I have started doing some longer training for the 400m to see what happened. My body has had a total shock!! I’m going to give it more time before I comment any further!! Haa!

I got a new job this month working at a 5 star hotel as a breakfast waitress. I was so relieved to find a job that fits around my training – it isn’t easy believe me!! I’m enjoying it a lot and especially working within a team. I have had to do some training courses to get me some more pieces of paper!!

The first weekend of the month was carnival. Unfortunately I was still ill so whilst the whole island was out partying I was stuck in on the sofa :-( I was sick for it last year too - I was not impressed to say the least!