Monday 16 April 2012

February 2012

I started the month with my last few uni exams. Which I’m happy to say seem to have gone well – now I just wait for the results!
Training has continued in the same manor: circuits with a bit of jogging, pool and bike. My gym work is improving and I’m starting to get back the strength I had before I stopped. However, the sessions are very repetitive and it takes a lot of hard work to stay motivated through – Mario and the group are key to this! The group has started to work with a reflexologist – very interesting I must say.
I made friends with a guy this month that fly’s birds of prey. I drove up to the coast one afternoon and I stopped as I saw lots of birds of prey on the ground. I got talking to them (the people that is - not the birds!) they were very interesting. It turns out that there is a group of them that each have their own bird and they meet once a week to fly them. I made particular friends with one of them and he said he will teach me more about the birds and how to fly them – so keep your eyes open for more in that department!